Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come my iPhone 11 doesn’t show the battery percentage?

How come my iPhone 11 does not show the battery percentage? I never know what percentage I have left.

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 5:10 AM

In the latest iPhone models the notch takes up a lot of space in the status bar at the top, and some symbols/numbers can no longer be shown. To see the battery percentage, you have three main options:

1.      Open the Control Center, swiping down from top right corner of your screen;

2.      Add the "Batteries" widget to existing ones, swiping to right when you're in your home page;

3.      Ask Siri: "what’s my battery charge level?"

Choose the most convenient one for your habits.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2021 5:10 AM in response to Jeanro51

In the latest iPhone models the notch takes up a lot of space in the status bar at the top, and some symbols/numbers can no longer be shown. To see the battery percentage, you have three main options:

1.      Open the Control Center, swiping down from top right corner of your screen;

2.      Add the "Batteries" widget to existing ones, swiping to right when you're in your home page;

3.      Ask Siri: "what’s my battery charge level?"

Choose the most convenient one for your habits.

Regards

Giulio

Mar 28, 2021 5:11 AM in response to Jeanro51

If you swipe the control center down from the top right corner of the screen, you can see what percentage of your iPhone's battery is left.

How come my iPhone 11 doesn’t show the battery percentage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.