You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Page zoom text on chrome in my ipad

Hi, for a critical site I use for work, the page zoom of chrome needs to be smaller (like around 75%). I do not see the option for this for chrome for Ipad. I do see the option for Safari, but the site is optimized for Chrome. It basically makes this site unusable for me, which means I cannot use my ipad for work. Please let me know if there’s a flag in chrome or some setting/option I’m not seeing to make the page zoom down to 75% or lower. To clarify, I need to have smaller font, because the site is not optimized for the large zoom size that I am seeing.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 11:07 AM

Hi Boxsterfan2002,

It looks like you're trying to locate the setting within the Google Chrome browser on your iPad, which would allow you to zoom in or out of webpages.

We found this support article on Google Chrome's Help page, which appears to answer your question: Change text, image, and video sizes (zoom) - iPhone & iPad - Google Chrome Help

If you have more questions or issues with the functionality of Google Chrome on your iPad, it would be best to reach out to the app developer: How to contact an app developer

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 30, 2021 11:07 AM in response to Boxsterfan2002

Hi Boxsterfan2002,

It looks like you're trying to locate the setting within the Google Chrome browser on your iPad, which would allow you to zoom in or out of webpages.

We found this support article on Google Chrome's Help page, which appears to answer your question: Change text, image, and video sizes (zoom) - iPhone & iPad - Google Chrome Help

If you have more questions or issues with the functionality of Google Chrome on your iPad, it would be best to reach out to the app developer: How to contact an app developer

Cheers.

Page zoom text on chrome in my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.