Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple gift card not hasn’t came

Hello apple community I have emailed my self an apple gift card and I it’s been about 10 hours or soo, I only got an email saying processing gift card then the order number and it said it would take under an hour please help thank you

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 1:59 PM

Pulsez,

If the gift card was purchased from a storefront outside of your country or region, it would be unable to be redeemed within that country or region.

From here we'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly for additional assistance.

Take care.

3 replies

Mar 30, 2021 11:22 AM in response to Pulsez

Hi Pulsez,

We see you've sent yourself an Apple Gift Card but it hasn't arrived yet, and the status is still processing.

It can take up to 24 hours to receive an Apple Gift Card via email. If 24 hours have passed and you still have not received it, take a look at the "Resend a gift" section of the following article to reissue the gift card.

If you're still unable to receive the gift card from there, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support for additional assistance.

Cheers!

Apple gift card not hasn’t came

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.