Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Gift Card

I haven’t received my email for my Apple gift card and it has been 24 hours

iPhone 11

Posted on May 21, 2023 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2023 11:33 PM

Try this:

1. Check your spam folder of the Web version mailbox.
  2. Or the spam folder of the mail client software.

See also -> Give apps, music, films and more from Apple

Give apps, music, films and more from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have a valid payment method on file, instead of buying or order an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can Add money to your Apple Account balance anytime, no gift card needed, see -> Apple Gift Card - Apple (UK)

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2023 11:33 PM in response to Piggy_friend

Try this:

1. Check your spam folder of the Web version mailbox.
  2. Or the spam folder of the mail client software.

See also -> Give apps, music, films and more from Apple

Give apps, music, films and more from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have a valid payment method on file, instead of buying or order an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can Add money to your Apple Account balance anytime, no gift card needed, see -> Apple Gift Card - Apple (UK)

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.