Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Siri doesn’t hear me anymore

All of a sudden my Siri doesn’t hear me can’t use talk to text anymore either Siri responds but that’s all keeps say try again

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 12:52 PM

Hi!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities, it sounds like you are having a problem with Siri and I would recommend setting Siri back up and checking all your settings>Siri. You can also try to set Siri back up by doing the following:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap Siri & Search.
  3. Turn off Listen for "Hey Siri," then turn it back on.
  4. When the Set Up "Hey Siri" screen appears, tap Continue.
  5. Say each command that you see on your screen.
  6. Tap Done.

If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 12:52 PM in response to Pollock13

Hi!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities, it sounds like you are having a problem with Siri and I would recommend setting Siri back up and checking all your settings>Siri. You can also try to set Siri back up by doing the following:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap Siri & Search.
  3. Turn off Listen for "Hey Siri," then turn it back on.
  4. When the Set Up "Hey Siri" screen appears, tap Continue.
  5. Say each command that you see on your screen.
  6. Tap Done.

If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

My Siri doesn’t hear me anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.