Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple.com Charges

New iPhone 11 Every month have charges of $100 to $200. It's my granddaughter's phone so I don't have direct access to it. She said that she only wants to have the Apple Music which I believe was $9.99 a month. Every time she gets a new device the old subscriptions pop up without our knowledge until the monthly statement comes in. In the past I believe she just deleted the apps but I read that is not enough to stop the subscription. Any advice is appreciated as I can't afford this.

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 12:47 PM

She can use the following instructions to delete subscriptions: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the problem, see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 12:47 PM in response to marcia122

She can use the following instructions to delete subscriptions: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the problem, see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Apple.com Charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.