Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

subscriptions

My daughter's I-pad was destroyed over 2 years ago. She had a music subscription on it. She then got an I-phone and got a music subscription on that. So I was getting charged twice a month. She wanted Disney+ so she cancelled the music subscription but I still get billed for it once a month. I assume it is from her old I-pad which I cannot access since it was destroyed. The subscription does not appear in her I-Tunes account even though I still get billed. Anyone ever encounter a similar issue and how was it resolved?

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 2:07 PM

Review the Support Article, and try the link listed in: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

"If you tried to see or cancel a subscription and you can't find the subscription that you're looking for, check the following things. Or contact Apple Support."

1 reply

subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.