Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer photos from PC to iPhone SE

I can easily transfer photos from my iPhone SE to my PC by copy / paste. But when I try to go the other direction, to load PC photos into iPhone Photos, the paste function is not active. Is there a work-around?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 1:37 PM

If you are asking about Universal Clipboard, it doesn’t work from or to a PC. It is for Apple devices only. I’m not sure how you are able to copy from the phone and then paste them to the PC.

You can transfer photos from your PC to your phone a number of ways. You can email to hem to yourself, you can use a third party WiFi app or you can sync them using iTunes on your PC.

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 1:37 PM in response to Newuser9999

If you are asking about Universal Clipboard, it doesn’t work from or to a PC. It is for Apple devices only. I’m not sure how you are able to copy from the phone and then paste them to the PC.

You can transfer photos from your PC to your phone a number of ways. You can email to hem to yourself, you can use a third party WiFi app or you can sync them using iTunes on your PC.

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support

Apr 27, 2021 10:48 PM in response to LD150

Thank you for your reply, but I still have problems. I used an Android phone to take a picture with a resolution of 8000*6000 and occupy 16.78M in .jpg format. When I import it to the iPhone via iTunes and then check the EXIF information, It is only 1.9M in size, which is obviously greatly compressed. What should I do if I want to transfer all Android photos to the iPhone with the original resolution and size? The official “transfer to the ios” app seems to also compress the photo size.

Apr 27, 2021 5:15 AM in response to LD150

Hello, I would like to ask,

1) Why is it only half the size?

2) Will it affect the display of these pictures?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks a lot.

transfer photos from PC to iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.