Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 14.4.2 Update — Siri problem

IOS 14.4.2 rendered Siri unable to respond to any commands on my Pro Max 12 (even after several hard resets). Anyone else experienced Siri dysfunction after this update?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 4:09 PM

That could well be, QTK, but Siri was operating perfectly prior to installing the update... and now Siri doesn't function at all (even after several hard resets) immediately after installing the update. No matter what request I make of Siri, the response is: "Got it. Working on it. There is a problem, please try again later."

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 4:09 PM in response to QuickTimeKirk

That could well be, QTK, but Siri was operating perfectly prior to installing the update... and now Siri doesn't function at all (even after several hard resets) immediately after installing the update. No matter what request I make of Siri, the response is: "Got it. Working on it. There is a problem, please try again later."

IOS 14.4.2 Update — Siri problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.