Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone/Apple Watch Notifications

I recently got an Apple Watch (Series 6 of that is important in any way), and after pairing my watch to my phone I can’t get notifications on my phone at all. Not even when I turn wrist detection off or take the watch off completely to charge it. My alarms no longer to off in the morning because they’re going to my watch instead. Is anyone else having a similar issue? And is there a fix that I’m missing? Thanks in advance!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 6:20 PM

On Notifications, read here => See and respond to notifications on Apple Watch - Apple Support

See the same alarms on both iPhone and Apple Watch

1. Set the alarm on your iPhone.
  2. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
  3. Tap My Watch, tap Clock, then turn on Push Alerts from iPhone.

Your Apple Watch alerts you when an alarm goes off so you can snooze or dismiss the alarm. (You aren’t alerted on your iPhone when your Apple Watch alarms go off.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 6:20 PM in response to TJamesW

On Notifications, read here => See and respond to notifications on Apple Watch - Apple Support

See the same alarms on both iPhone and Apple Watch

1. Set the alarm on your iPhone.
  2. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
  3. Tap My Watch, tap Clock, then turn on Push Alerts from iPhone.

Your Apple Watch alerts you when an alarm goes off so you can snooze or dismiss the alarm. (You aren’t alerted on your iPhone when your Apple Watch alarms go off.)

iPhone/Apple Watch Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.