Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch not showing notifications

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 13. The phone is paired with my Apple Watch series 3. Previously, my watch displayed notifications when charges were made to my credit card and when someone came to my front door which triggered my Ring doorbell. Now, nothing. I’ve re-paired the watch to my phone and investigated settings thought to be the culprit. No luck. Any ideas?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 1:34 AM

Make sure "Wallet & Apple Pay" are enabled in Notifications- Either Mirror My Phone or Custom. If Custom was selected, check notifications aren’t turned off.

Or check your Banking & Ring App.

You can try toggling these off, then on again.

Check the watch and iPhone notifications settings.

See: Notifications on your Apple Watch – Apple Support for troubleshooting steps you can take

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 1:34 AM in response to GMC33556

Make sure "Wallet & Apple Pay" are enabled in Notifications- Either Mirror My Phone or Custom. If Custom was selected, check notifications aren’t turned off.

Or check your Banking & Ring App.

You can try toggling these off, then on again.

Check the watch and iPhone notifications settings.

See: Notifications on your Apple Watch – Apple Support for troubleshooting steps you can take

apple watch not showing notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.