Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity rings not showing on Phone

I’ve recently found that the activity rings on my watch are not showing up I’m the app on my phone. It tells me to first set up activity on my phone which I believe I’ve already done! It has worked previously but not now and I’m not aware of having done anything to make this happen.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 4:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 7:48 AM

Welcome, orla16!

From your post, it sounds like you are trying to have your Apple Watch activity progress show up on your iPhone. We're glad that you reached out to the Apple Support Communities. We want to try and help get you pointed in the right direction. To start, check out this guide with information on how to Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch. It has a great section there with information on how to check your Activity history on your iPhone.

If you have followed these steps to view your Activity data on your iPhone, and it is still not working, you'll want to follow these steps: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone. We hope this information helps you out.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 7:48 AM in response to orla16

Welcome, orla16!

From your post, it sounds like you are trying to have your Apple Watch activity progress show up on your iPhone. We're glad that you reached out to the Apple Support Communities. We want to try and help get you pointed in the right direction. To start, check out this guide with information on how to Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch. It has a great section there with information on how to check your Activity history on your iPhone.

If you have followed these steps to view your Activity data on your iPhone, and it is still not working, you'll want to follow these steps: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone. We hope this information helps you out.

Take care!

Activity rings not showing on Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.