Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

annoying battery level notifications

at bed time I plug my phone in to get it charged up for the next day. Since the latest upgrade, when I plug my phone in I get a vibration and the battery icon changes. I have found no way to turn this off.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 6:42 AM

Here’s more about this problem: The icon in upper right corner is a battery, half green with a white lightning bolt in middle. At inconsistent intervals, I get a buzz, an alert signal and the Icon gets bigger and is all green. It happens quickly and there is nothing displayed on screen that tells me what this is all about. How do I turn this off?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2021 6:42 AM in response to rbdavew01

Here’s more about this problem: The icon in upper right corner is a battery, half green with a white lightning bolt in middle. At inconsistent intervals, I get a buzz, an alert signal and the Icon gets bigger and is all green. It happens quickly and there is nothing displayed on screen that tells me what this is all about. How do I turn this off?

annoying battery level notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.