Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hackers

Is it possible for someone hack a app or hide another app in an app on a Apple or iCloud account, or on an iPhone 2020 SE with out the owner knowing about it?

can it be hidden in another app or on iCloud. With or without having possession of the actual iPhone?

if a google account is listed as a way of contact information and not a trusted link? And google account is on the iCloud mail server?

The suspect is extremely skilled at writing code, programs, and cloning phones, as well as always knowing your location and and getting access to accounts.

I've witnessed suspect tear through androids, so. I invested in an IPhone. Am I safe? 💯

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 10:14 PM

The 2FA 6 digits number will be sent to your trusted phone number.

Not to a cloned phone number .

The Apple ID uses an valid e-mail account as user name but it has nothing to do with your Gmail account.

You should have different password for your email account and Apple ID anyway.

FYI: For security, you should also keeps iOS up to date.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2021 10:14 PM in response to ThinkImhacked

The 2FA 6 digits number will be sent to your trusted phone number.

Not to a cloned phone number .

The Apple ID uses an valid e-mail account as user name but it has nothing to do with your Gmail account.

You should have different password for your email account and Apple ID anyway.

FYI: For security, you should also keeps iOS up to date.

Mar 30, 2021 9:31 PM in response to ThinkImhacked

Unless your iPhone is modified (rooted or jailbroken) there's no way to hack, install or to remote control an iPhone.

To secure your Apple ID, it's recommended to use 2 factor Authentication,

read here => Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Note: Best to have more than ONE trusted phone number (not just iPhone, landline can also be used)

Mar 30, 2021 10:04 PM in response to ckuan

I have 2 factor on he can’t clone that number or email? Can he?

what about the google email on also a way to contact and on the being on the iCloud mail account?

The reason I ask is today by accident as I was reading through Tips for iPhone I ran across a link for family sharing I went there and found there was someone else linked to the family share account. And I didn’t create the shared account. So I read up some more trying to find out how to get him off the account and didn’t find much till I ran across where I can remove my self from the shared family account.so I did , then immediately changed my PW and PC and finger print. Is that all I can do and was that enough to keep him out! and how did he get in and create it?

Hackers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.