Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone hacked?

I feel like someone I do not trust that I know connected our phones together. Today I randomly had apps I never use added to my phone. Specific apps that I know this person uses. They have done something similar before. How can I tell if they have and how do I get them off? Please help because they will take my information and they will use it like they have done before. I am freaking out and in serious need of support.

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 10:22 AM

Hello,

See this:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

Good luck.

3 replies

Jan 13, 2020 10:11 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

It was out of my hands for a few hours last night. This person has also had someone else just come around them and say “uhh mrs. —- , why did all of your stuff just go onto my phone?” Talking about apps and the contacts. How is that possible? Is there an app on her phone that can make them do that? Neither me or the other person were under same iCloud as her because that is what my phone carrier employee asked. Help! I KNOW I sound crazy, but this lady is insane and fully capable. She stole my identity (ssn) when I was in high school. So, she definitely is capable of this.

Phone hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.