Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone or Apple ID possibly compromised

Is it possible for either my iPhone to be hacked, or my Apple ID to be compromised and a person download apps under my Apple ID? If so, would those apps show up on my phone even if this was done from a different device?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 4:39 PM

The odds of you being “hacked” are very, VERY slim, however your devices and/or accounts might indeed be compromised by any number of possible methods.

See the following guides and take the recommended actions if they haven’t been taken already.

Use the built-in security and privacy protections of iPhone – Apple Support (AU)

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Personal Safety User Guide – Apple Support (AU)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2023 4:39 PM in response to kbutzer2380

The odds of you being “hacked” are very, VERY slim, however your devices and/or accounts might indeed be compromised by any number of possible methods.

See the following guides and take the recommended actions if they haven’t been taken already.

Use the built-in security and privacy protections of iPhone – Apple Support (AU)

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Personal Safety User Guide – Apple Support (AU)

iPhone or Apple ID possibly compromised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.