Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AOL email not working on my iPhone 12

My email has suddenly stopped working, it says I need to enter the password in settings, I’ve tried this numerous times, I’ve even reset my password through AOL and it still doesn't work

iPhone 12, 14

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 12:31 AM

Remove your email account and set it up again

Make sure that all of your emails are there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap the email account that you want to remove. Tap Delete Account.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. When you make an iOS or iPadOS backup in iCloud or iTunes, it backs up your mail settings, but not your email. ... 
  2. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
  3. Check with your email service provider to find out if there's a service outage.

More items...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 12:31 AM in response to Sarah2943

Remove your email account and set it up again

Make sure that all of your emails are there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap the email account that you want to remove. Tap Delete Account.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. When you make an iOS or iPadOS backup in iCloud or iTunes, it backs up your mail settings, but not your email. ... 
  2. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
  3. Check with your email service provider to find out if there's a service outage.

More items...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch ...

AOL email not working on my iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.