Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Albums Not Showing up on Mac & Showing Deleted Pictures

I have photo albums on my iPhone but I see that, although all my photos have imported on my Mac, I can't see the albums I created on my iPhone. It's an issue because I have all my photos organized into albums such as pictures from trips. I also see that a lot of pictures I deleted on my phone are on my Mac, which I don't want.

• I updated my Mac. It's also synced with my iPhone with iCloud. I signed out and signed back in. Nothing I've tried fixes these issues.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 9:41 AM

Hi

If you have just done that, then you have probably triggered a complete resync of the library. Lots of stuff wont appear until the sync is complete.

What does the status say at the bottom of the all photos view? (Here is mine)

12 replies

Apr 3, 2021 7:59 PM in response to Russ New Boy

I apologize for the late reply, but yes I just checked. When I open the photos app on my Mac and delete a picture it doesn't delete on my iPhone and the pictures I deleted on my iPhone are still on my Mac so it's clearly not syncing. The albums don't show up either but when I open iCloud Photos on a browser, it shows all my albums and doesn't show any deleted pics. What do you think could be the issue?

Photo Albums Not Showing up on Mac & Showing Deleted Pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.