Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Drain with 7.3.3

I updated to 7.3.3 last night and today the battery is draining very quickly (100%-78% in less than an hour!). I had to unpair, repair and retire in order to update and really don't want to go through that hassle again. Any suggestions??

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 7:30 AM

After any IOS or OS update I find that a few forced restarts both your iPhone and your watch are needed.

Force restarting your iPhone by whatever method your version calls for.  As soon as you see the Apple logo force restart your watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds till you see the Apple logo then release.  Log into your iPhone and wait for your watch to boot, then log into it

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 7:30 AM in response to kastefam

After any IOS or OS update I find that a few forced restarts both your iPhone and your watch are needed.

Force restarting your iPhone by whatever method your version calls for.  As soon as you see the Apple logo force restart your watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds till you see the Apple logo then release.  Log into your iPhone and wait for your watch to boot, then log into it

Battery Drain with 7.3.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.