Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loss of all photos

I lost all my photos and videos stored on my iPhone memory and icloud after the phone went out yesterday.When it was restored my contacts,stored mail,WhatsApp stored messages were all retrieved via iCloud.

I need the photos badly and I am doubly sure they were stored on iCloud as I ensured it was confirmed as stored by an Apple store in London.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 9:52 AM

adelekan23 wrote:

I lost all my photos and videos stored on my iPhone memory and icloud after the phone went out yesterday.When it was restored my contacts,stored mail,WhatsApp stored messages were all retrieved via iCloud.
I need the photos badly and I am doubly sure they were stored on iCloud as I ensured it was confirmed as stored by an Apple store in London.

All that you mentions are stuff synced to icloud.

If you truly did backup to icloud how come you didn't restore from it? Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 9:52 AM in response to adelekan23

adelekan23 wrote:

All that you mentions are stuff synced to icloud.

If you truly did backup to icloud how come you didn't restore from it? Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Loss of all photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.