Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

how to recover photos which were deleted from icloud as well?

hi, I am having a huge issue, I have deleted my photos from my phone which were synced to icould and those are gone (((((( I tried to restore my phone but all of my photos and videos are gone. Is it possible to restore deleted photos also from icloud?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 1:15 PM

lilit53 wrote:

hi, I am having a huge issue, I have deleted my photos from my phone which were synced to icould and those are gone (((((( I tried to restore my phone but all of my photos and videos are gone. Is it possible to restore deleted photos also from icloud?

If it isn't in the recently deleted folder or if you didn't manually backed them up, then the picture are gone Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 1:15 PM in response to lilit53

lilit53 wrote:

If it isn't in the recently deleted folder or if you didn't manually backed them up, then the picture are gone Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

how to recover photos which were deleted from icloud as well?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.