Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mail issues

All of a sudden my mail program is very slow to download mail from the server. Once its's able to be viewed, sometimes the graphic images come through, but not the type. Now it is not completely uploading simple pdf files I'm trying to attach and send. How can I trouble shoot or proceed?

MacBook Pro 16″, 10.15

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 10:18 AM

Hey there, MSBEWNJ!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you are running into issues with the Mail app on your Mac. We can understand wanting to find out why. We will do all we can to help get you pointed in the right direction.

What version of the macOS is currently on your Mac? Here is information on how to Find out which macOS your Mac is using. What happens when you try to upload your .pdf files? Do you see an error message? If so, what does the error say?

Also, check out this guide for what to do If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac. We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2021 10:18 AM in response to MSBEWNJ

Hey there, MSBEWNJ!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you are running into issues with the Mail app on your Mac. We can understand wanting to find out why. We will do all we can to help get you pointed in the right direction.

What version of the macOS is currently on your Mac? Here is information on how to Find out which macOS your Mac is using. What happens when you try to upload your .pdf files? Do you see an error message? If so, what does the error say?

Also, check out this guide for what to do If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac. We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards.

Mac Mail issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.