Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I live ina rural area. Whenever someone drops a pin for an area that does not have a physical address, it sends them to my house. The pin could be as far off as 15 miles from the intended destination. How can we make this stop?

I live in a rural area. It appears that whenever someone drops a pin for a location that does not have a physical address available in the maps app, it sends them to my house. The pin drop could be as far off as 15 miles from the intended destination. How can we make this stop? I have reported it via the maps "report an issue" but have not gotten any relief as of yet.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 6:49 AM

Report it again.

We are just users here.

1 reply

I live ina rural area. Whenever someone drops a pin for an area that does not have a physical address, it sends them to my house. The pin could be as far off as 15 miles from the intended destination. How can we make this stop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.