Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12 pro phone transfer issues

Like many of the others have stated, my transfer from an 8 plus to 12 pro is not going smoothly. I am on my 3rd factory reset and now old phone is stuck on 2 min remaining in transfer and 12 pro says UPDATE APPLE SETTINGS as some account services will not be available until you sign in again. When I try to press the CONTINUE button it is frozen. What should I do?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 7:35 AM

iPhone to iPhone, there are three ways,

1. Quick Transfer --> Use QuickStart to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad or iPod ...
  2. Restore from iCloud Backup --> Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup - Apple ...
  3. Restore from iTunes backup --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC ...

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

12 pro phone transfer issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.