Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using highlighter in notes

I copied some text off of the browser. I pasted it on the Notes app. Now, I want to highlight some of the words there with the color green. You know that pen you use to highlight words on your book when you want to immediately come off of the page? That’s the one I’m trying to do. So I keep on trying to press that and it won’t highlight for me. Attached is what is just allowing me when I want to use it. It won’t highlight what I wanted to highlight. Even if I just go ahead and type in some words as shown below. Notice the line that comes up with the arrowhead ➡️. I can’t go above it to swipe the words. I can’t put it on top of the words either.

Please help. Thanks.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 12:32 PM

That is stupid that you can not highlight in notes.

3 replies

Using highlighter in notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.