Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I spilled coffee on my macbook air 11 inch early 2014, i restarted it after it dried out and its really slow and the keyboard us sticky, can you help me fix it

I spilled coffee on my macbook air 11 inch early 2014, i restarted it after it dried out and its really slow and the keyboard us sticky, can you help me fix it

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 10:14 AM

Schedule time with your local Apple Store, or Apple Certified Service Center to review the short and long-term ramifications of spilling acid on your keyboard and underlying circuitry. We are fellow users and cannot undo what you have done.

I keep my coffee mug about one foot to the left of my keyboard, and it never passes near my keyboard en route to awake.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2021 10:14 AM in response to alyazi1

Schedule time with your local Apple Store, or Apple Certified Service Center to review the short and long-term ramifications of spilling acid on your keyboard and underlying circuitry. We are fellow users and cannot undo what you have done.

I keep my coffee mug about one foot to the left of my keyboard, and it never passes near my keyboard en route to awake.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.