Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ECG app is not working

I need to speak with someone about my watch. The ECG app has never worked. We have tried all the steps , more than once that you recommended and did not work.

Thank You

Randa H H.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 11:06 AM

That is unusual. Are you sure the ECG is available in your country (https://www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability/#branded-ecg)?

If it is, I found for myself that I have to be very still when taking the measurement: I lay my wrist (the one with the watch) on a table, tap the ECG, try not not move at all and wait 30 seconds. At first, half the time, the result was reported as inconclusive. With more practice, I'm able to get a result but, I have to admit, it took some time before I was able to nail it.

If this is not helping, please reach Apple Support: Get Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2021 11:06 AM in response to rjhhilal

That is unusual. Are you sure the ECG is available in your country (https://www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability/#branded-ecg)?

If it is, I found for myself that I have to be very still when taking the measurement: I lay my wrist (the one with the watch) on a table, tap the ECG, try not not move at all and wait 30 seconds. At first, half the time, the result was reported as inconclusive. With more practice, I'm able to get a result but, I have to admit, it took some time before I was able to nail it.

If this is not helping, please reach Apple Support: Get Support

Apr 1, 2021 12:29 PM in response to 6x6

I appreciate your letting me know some helpful steps if mine ever works.

I find it hard to believe. When the web is full of comments people having this trouble . And no one from Apple stepping up to resolve it. Other than giving them the steps that I have tried. So I want to SPEAK to a live person.

Thank You

ECG app is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.