Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I not able to update my iPhone automatically

My iPhone is unable to update automatically. Always says you are no longer connected to the internet. When I have strong internet connection.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:57 AM

Sometimes there is some interference in WiFi that makes the connection drop out for long enough to kill the update session but not long enough for you to recognize it. In this case, you may need to connect your iPhone to a computer running iTunes to accomplish the update. iTunes can bridge these small interruptions and let you succeed. Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 1:57 AM in response to Motherjoy234

Sometimes there is some interference in WiFi that makes the connection drop out for long enough to kill the update session but not long enough for you to recognize it. In this case, you may need to connect your iPhone to a computer running iTunes to accomplish the update. iTunes can bridge these small interruptions and let you succeed. Good luck.

Why am I not able to update my iPhone automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.