Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 14.4.2

after updating my phone to version ios 14.4.2, a black spot appeared on the screen in the designated area, which does not affect the operation of the phone in any way, but it is very mazolite to the eye. The phone is new, did not fall, did not open. the problem appeared unexpectedly, only after updating to a new version of ios.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:50 AM

Well, your posted screen shot does not show the black dot, so the problem is not in software, and its appearance is likely coincidental to your iOS update. If you are lucky, you have a spot of dirt on your screen. Otherwise, since your phone is new, I would visit an Apple Store and have it looked at.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 1:50 AM in response to kotyaqq

Well, your posted screen shot does not show the black dot, so the problem is not in software, and its appearance is likely coincidental to your iOS update. If you are lucky, you have a spot of dirt on your screen. Otherwise, since your phone is new, I would visit an Apple Store and have it looked at.

IOS 14.4.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.