Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook pro M1 bluetooth problem

Every 5 min there are short disruptions while listening to the music on my MacBook with AirPods Pro or JBL Charge 3. This problem occurs only with my MacBook, what can I do with it?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:08 PM

DBatog Said:

"MacBook pro M1 bluetooth problem: Every 5 min there are short disruptions while listening to the music on my MacBook with AirPods Pro or JBL Charge 3. This problem occurs only with my MacBook, what can I do with it?"

-------

Two Thoughts:

• Update the macOS
  • Reinstall the macOS

Time Machine Backup:

Important: Prior to the update or reinstallation, Create a Time Machine Backup of your Mac, so that you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong, doing the install.

A. Update your Mac:

I see you have macOS 11.0. So, check for 11.2.3 (the most recent version)

1. Go to: Apple menu
  2. Select: About this Mac
  3. Click: Software Update... button

B. Reinstall your macOS:

If the above does not work, then consider reinstalling the macOS, backing up first.

Why a Reinstall:

If you reinstall the macOS, nothing would be deleted. All intended, original files and Apps that came on your macOS would be reinstalled (which include the Bluetooth). It’s all about keeping your system files intact.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 1:08 PM in response to DBatog

DBatog Said:

"MacBook pro M1 bluetooth problem: Every 5 min there are short disruptions while listening to the music on my MacBook with AirPods Pro or JBL Charge 3. This problem occurs only with my MacBook, what can I do with it?"

-------

Two Thoughts:

• Update the macOS
  • Reinstall the macOS

Time Machine Backup:

Important: Prior to the update or reinstallation, Create a Time Machine Backup of your Mac, so that you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong, doing the install.

A. Update your Mac:

I see you have macOS 11.0. So, check for 11.2.3 (the most recent version)

1. Go to: Apple menu
  2. Select: About this Mac
  3. Click: Software Update... button

B. Reinstall your macOS:

If the above does not work, then consider reinstalling the macOS, backing up first.

Why a Reinstall:

If you reinstall the macOS, nothing would be deleted. All intended, original files and Apps that came on your macOS would be reinstalled (which include the Bluetooth). It’s all about keeping your system files intact.

MacBook pro M1 bluetooth problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.