Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touchscreen isn't working

What to do if touchscreen doesn't work

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 7:58 AM

Hello suitman_1972,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. Based on your post it seems like you're having trouble with your iPhone display.

Can you tell us more details about what you're experiencing? Does the issue continue after restarting your iPhone?

Are you able to reproduce the issue? What actions do you take to reproduce it?

Does this occur while using specific apps or features? Are all your apps updated in the App Store?

We would also recommend reviewing the information listed in the articles below.

If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad

iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues

Cheers!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2021 7:58 AM in response to suitman_1972

Hello suitman_1972,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. Based on your post it seems like you're having trouble with your iPhone display.

Can you tell us more details about what you're experiencing? Does the issue continue after restarting your iPhone?

Are you able to reproduce the issue? What actions do you take to reproduce it?

Does this occur while using specific apps or features? Are all your apps updated in the App Store?

We would also recommend reviewing the information listed in the articles below.

If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad

iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues

Cheers!

May 1, 2021 9:57 PM in response to karina184

Hello karina184

I received your response to the trouble that I suffer from the iPhone X, and I thank you very much for your attention & assistance in solving it.

And it was found that you suggested (iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues) as one of the solutions.

How can I benefit from this service . if i deserve it ? And where I can find them?

If you mean the company which i bought the device, it is the telecommunications company in my country, which is (Zain)

I do not want any service from them because they refuse to do services because they are considered free, because they feign any reason in order to lose the guarantee and pay them for the service. They are a group of criminals.

If we have someone in Kuwait who is certified by Apple other than (Zain), then it is better.

Thank you very much, and I wish you a happy day and my best regards.

Anwar

You can Connect me on Email:

***@hotmail.com

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Touchscreen isn't working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.