Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I see all devices that have ever signed into my Apple ID?

How do I see all devices that have ever signed into my Apple ID? Seems that would be information available somewhere? Would like see all devices ever connected, not only out of curiosity, but more importantly because in recent weeks I've had several attempts - some successful - to highjack my Apple ID and have had to use recovery to regain control.

During the process there were unfamiliar devices showing up on my Apple ID that I was being prompted to enter screen codes for as part of the recovery process. These devices were identical to mine - a red iPhone 11 and red iPhone 12, however they had different serial numbers listed and naturally the screen codes differed from my legit devices which delayed recovery giving this/these scumbag/s extra time to pimp out my cloud. I got the serial number of one of those fraudster devices and shared it with an Apple advisor, but they seems disinterested in looking into who that phone might be registered to so we can try and nail the bad guy/s. I appreciate they don't have the bandwidth or responsibility to do that legwork, but when your Apple ID and devices are getting hijacked with impunity, it would be nice if they could at least look into the serial number from a fraudster's device that's served up on a silver platter. Of course, the serial number won't link to a real name, but it may lead to an address where that device was shipped to or some other data that could be used to hold these folks accountable for stealing my info, making chargers to my App Store etc. These angle on the hijacking my IDs I believe was at least in part to try to made a claim for a replacement phone on my Apple Care because an activation lock was put on one of my devices indicating it was reported lost or stolen. Had do go to the Apple store with PoP to get that removed.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 10:38 AM

There isn't a history of logins made on your Apple products. You can only see what is currently signed in.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Similar questions

1 reply

How do I see all devices that have ever signed into my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.