Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Alexa to play my playlists on my i phone

How do I get Alexa to play all my playlists from my phone

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:18 PM

Set up Apple Music with Alexa

1. Open the Amazon Alexa app, then tap the menu button in the upper-left corner.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In Alexa Preferences, tap Music.
  4. Tap Link New Service.
  5. Tap Apple Music.
  6. Tap Enable To Use.
  7. Follow the instructions to sign in with your Apple ID.

To see your playlists, open the Alexa app on (Android, iOS) or go to alexa.amazon.com. In the left menu, click Music, Video, & Books and select My Music Library. However, to manually build or edit your playlist, you'll have to go to music.amazon.com or use the Amazon Music app (Android, iOS).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 1:18 PM in response to gennaroshair

Set up Apple Music with Alexa

1. Open the Amazon Alexa app, then tap the menu button in the upper-left corner.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In Alexa Preferences, tap Music.
  4. Tap Link New Service.
  5. Tap Apple Music.
  6. Tap Enable To Use.
  7. Follow the instructions to sign in with your Apple ID.

To see your playlists, open the Alexa app on (Android, iOS) or go to alexa.amazon.com. In the left menu, click Music, Video, & Books and select My Music Library. However, to manually build or edit your playlist, you'll have to go to music.amazon.com or use the Amazon Music app (Android, iOS).

How do I get Alexa to play my playlists on my i phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.