Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One

My iOS devices are all the latest upgrade but my iMac is Mojave 10.14.6. If I join Apple One via my iOS device will iCloud, etc still work on my iMac or must I upgrade to Big Sur?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 11:55 PM

You can sign up for Apple One on your iOS devices with iOS 14. To sign up on a Mac it needs Big Sur.

But if you sign up for Apple one on your iOS devices, you can use it also on your Mac with Mojave, see:

https://www.apple.com/uk/apple-one/

Which device and operating system do I need?
Apple One services work across your Apple devices, including iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 14 or later, iPad with iPadOS 14 or later, Apple TV with tvOS 14 or later, and Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.1 or later. If you subscribe through another device, you can still enjoy Apple One on any version of macOS earlier than macOS Big Sur. Apple Fitness+, included with the Apple One Premier plan, requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 11:55 PM in response to lajones

You can sign up for Apple One on your iOS devices with iOS 14. To sign up on a Mac it needs Big Sur.

But if you sign up for Apple one on your iOS devices, you can use it also on your Mac with Mojave, see:

https://www.apple.com/uk/apple-one/

Which device and operating system do I need?
Apple One services work across your Apple devices, including iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 14 or later, iPad with iPadOS 14 or later, Apple TV with tvOS 14 or later, and Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.1 or later. If you subscribe through another device, you can still enjoy Apple One on any version of macOS earlier than macOS Big Sur. Apple Fitness+, included with the Apple One Premier plan, requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later.

Apple One

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.