Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White keyboard while using dark mode

Hello. i have a problem with my iphone. Since today, my keyboard on my whatsapp suddenly turns into white, meanwhile i’m using dark theme. i have tried many different things such as restarting my phone, turned it into light mode and into dark mode again, but it didn’t help. what should i do? but it just happens to my whatsapp keyboard

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 4:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 10:26 AM

Hi mutiaradiandini,

It sounds like only your WhatsApp keyboard is in light mode, while the rest of the phone is in dark mode. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities. Let's see if this helps.

If you haven't already, let's follow the steps in If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. The troubleshooting in it will commonly fix issues of apps not working correctly on your iPhone. 

If the issue remains after following all of those steps, you'll want to reach out to the app developer for help. Since this isn't happening with any other app, it's isolated to WhatsApp. Their development team will have the best information about their specific app. Here's How to contact an app developer

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2021 10:26 AM in response to mutiaradiandini

Hi mutiaradiandini,

It sounds like only your WhatsApp keyboard is in light mode, while the rest of the phone is in dark mode. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities. Let's see if this helps.

If you haven't already, let's follow the steps in If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. The troubleshooting in it will commonly fix issues of apps not working correctly on your iPhone. 

If the issue remains after following all of those steps, you'll want to reach out to the app developer for help. Since this isn't happening with any other app, it's isolated to WhatsApp. Their development team will have the best information about their specific app. Here's How to contact an app developer

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

White keyboard while using dark mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.