Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store

What is your instance that I sign up for Apple Music's free trial? I have always been able to go to the iTunes Store and sample music of my choosing. If I like the sample, I buy it. Now suddenly, if I want to listen to a new release by one of my favorite artist's, I end up in some never ending loop insisting I sign up for your three month trial. If I wanted your trial, I would have signed up months ago. I consider your tactics heavy handed, and I grow weary of such. As much as I like and respect apple products and the ecosystem, this kind of behavior is likely to drive me away. I want to support artists and buy music when I dont really have to. There are countless ways to listen to music for free. I would encourage you to reconsider and review this process. I feel like I have been a good customer, but dont in any way like or respect how you are driving this process.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 2:44 PM

Bucky,

Make sure you are in the iTunes Store, not in Apple Music, as shown below. Then the previews will work normally.

1 reply

iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.