Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working

So I had an Apple Music free trial and I cancelled it so it wouldn’t make me pay. But when I try to search for the music that I downloaded on my free trial it doesn’t show up on the store so I can’t buy the songs/albums. If I search it on Apple Music itself it says I can’t buy it and I have to renew my trial. Will this fix at anytime or will I have to have a subscription for Apple Music?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 8:55 PM

Mrd7935 wrote:

But when I try to search for the music that I downloaded on my free trial it doesn’t show up on the store

How are you performing this search? Are you spelling out the specifics of the song/album title? You should be. All music downloaded during your Apple Music trial is now gone.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2020 8:55 PM in response to Mrd7935

Mrd7935 wrote:

But when I try to search for the music that I downloaded on my free trial it doesn’t show up on the store

How are you performing this search? Are you spelling out the specifics of the song/album title? You should be. All music downloaded during your Apple Music trial is now gone.

Jan 4, 2020 12:52 AM in response to sberman

I’ve traveled for the holidays but that’s it. I started the trial in the same place I ended it. I don’t know what restrictions there would be if there are any. If it helps as an example one of the albums I can’t find on the iTunes Store is called Ramona by Kill Bill: the Rapper. It’s absolutely nowhere on the iTunes Store at all and doesn’t even come up under the artist himself. Although if I look it up in Apple Music not the iTunes Store it’s there, but I can’t buy it and have to renew my trial in order to listen to it.

Apple Music not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.