Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad just got red screen and a few hours later it died what do i do?

I have a iPad Pro and it just got red screen a few hours ago like yesterday and it won’t start turning on and then flashing red I thought it was a virus but I googled it and it was the red screen of death I tried restarting it rebooting it and it still didn’t work all it did was make it go away but it did not turn it back to normal but if it dies will I lose my data will it go back to normal or will it continue happening if it dies?

so I don’t know if the warranty expired can somebody tell me what this red screen means it kept rebooting over and over again it all started yesterday whenever I got to the cemetery with my mom did it and I got really freaked out because maybe there’s a demon making it do it?

this is the first time I’ve ever got it I hope this does not happen with my iPad Air 14th...

if anybody knows what this is please tell me how I can fix it and what will happen if I charge it when it stopped because battery can’t last forever but seriously I don’t know how it happened

The first time it turned off and then I rebooted it and it was fine but then it did it again and then there it was red screen turns off then Apple screen

it’s only been nine months since I had this iPad and now it’s doing it someone tell me how I can get this really back to normal not screw driving it but for now I’m going to move on without that iPad if I can’t fix it I didn’t drop it or anything it just did it automatically but yes I did drop it when it was doing it it’s been doing this since 8 hours or 9...

I really hope Apple noticed this and fix’s it.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 12:50 PM

I suggest that you make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for an evaluation and explanation of your options.

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 3, 2021 2:29 PM in response to JamieSkyy

Where did you purchase older this iPad Pro from?

This looks like one of the older earlier 2015-2017 iPad Pro designs.

Makes this iPad a lot older than just the nine months you have had this.

The warranty has probably already expired.

Dropping it once this issue showed up probably didn't help your cause, either.

Your iPad Pro could have a serious internal hardware issue.

A search and call for an appointment to make a trip to your local Apple Store is in order.

Sorry & Good Luck to You!

My ipad just got red screen and a few hours later it died what do i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.