Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted app doesn’t let me download again

I’ve deleted an app because it isn’t working properly. It is no longer on home screen. Powered down and up 2 times. Go to App Store and it wants me to open rather than download. Same errors. I need to completely remove and reload. Any suggestions?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 12:32 PM

means you didn't actually delete the app, you just removed it from your Home Screen

review this

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

you can delete from the App Library by locating the app and tap/hold, select Delete App

or you can go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > [app name] > Delete

If you still are unable to delete, check:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps

make sure that's set to 'Allow'

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2021 12:32 PM in response to N2art13

means you didn't actually delete the app, you just removed it from your Home Screen

review this

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

you can delete from the App Library by locating the app and tap/hold, select Delete App

or you can go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > [app name] > Delete

If you still are unable to delete, check:

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps

make sure that's set to 'Allow'

Apr 3, 2021 3:28 PM in response to Chris0107

Thank you Chris for your quick response. It is my online banking app. I get a 0014 code error. Not sure if that is the banking app or apple error.

I tried all of your fixes. Successfully deleted and reloaded app and the same thing happens.

It was working and suddenly doesn’t. No updates happened that I know of.

Thank you for trying to help me. If I get it resolved I will share the solution that worked.

Deleted app doesn’t let me download again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.