Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In multiple metics. Heart rate is not available for me. It was and now it’s not. Help please

In my multiple metrics for some activities like outdoor walks/indoor walks. Heart rate is not available. When I first got my watch it was there but now it’s not. See picture. I cannot find anything on the internet to help me

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 3:07 PM

Also having issues with heart rate one. I don’t understand the purpose of Having a heart rate monitor if it won’t read the heart rate while I’m am doing the most intense part Of the work out. Deadlifts, pushing sleds, kettle bell swings… And during the activity, there was no heartbeat. If that, it is not right, I think I’m willing to recovery. This, to me, invalidates my actual exercise heart rate, and caloric output

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 3:07 PM in response to M4y4m

Also having issues with heart rate one. I don’t understand the purpose of Having a heart rate monitor if it won’t read the heart rate while I’m am doing the most intense part Of the work out. Deadlifts, pushing sleds, kettle bell swings… And during the activity, there was no heartbeat. If that, it is not right, I think I’m willing to recovery. This, to me, invalidates my actual exercise heart rate, and caloric output

Apr 3, 2021 6:38 PM in response to M4y4m

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apr 4, 2021 1:16 AM in response to M4y4m

Check to see if you have workout power saving mode turned on,this turns off the heart rate monitor;

open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, tap My Watch, and then tap on Workout > Power Saving Mode.

In multiple metics. Heart rate is not available for me. It was and now it’s not. Help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.