Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says my heart rate is up during walks. How I find out by how much?

apple watch says my heart rate during walks is up. How do I find out by how much?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 9

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 4:58 PM

On the iphone it is paired to, open the Fitness app. If you log your walks as a workout, you will see heart rates for your walks. To see trends, open the Health app. Click on the Summary tab then scroll down to “Walking Heart Rate Average”. Here you can see trends for day/week/month/year durations. Alerts like that are also posted on the Summary tab if you scroll down further.

Note: if “Walking Heart Rate Average” is not listed in the Summary, click on the Browse tab on lower right then click on the Heart section and scroll down to “Walking Heart Rate Average”. At the bottom of that section, you can click on the “Add to Favorites “ to add to the Summary tab.

You can also find the “Walking Heart Rate Average” using the Search line on the Browse tab.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2022 4:58 PM in response to Meadlakefolks

On the iphone it is paired to, open the Fitness app. If you log your walks as a workout, you will see heart rates for your walks. To see trends, open the Health app. Click on the Summary tab then scroll down to “Walking Heart Rate Average”. Here you can see trends for day/week/month/year durations. Alerts like that are also posted on the Summary tab if you scroll down further.

Note: if “Walking Heart Rate Average” is not listed in the Summary, click on the Browse tab on lower right then click on the Heart section and scroll down to “Walking Heart Rate Average”. At the bottom of that section, you can click on the “Add to Favorites “ to add to the Summary tab.

You can also find the “Walking Heart Rate Average” using the Search line on the Browse tab.

It says my heart rate is up during walks. How I find out by how much?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.