Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Marantz doesn’t play the video on Airplay ?

I have Marantz SR5014 and tried Airplay of AppleTV+ shows but I could only hear the audio but it isn’t playing the video through the connected projector.

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 12:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 2:34 AM

If you check your manual, then you’ll likely discover that your Marantz receiver supports AirPlay reception of audio sources (i.e. intended for music).

That is a different set of feature support than AirPlay of video sources, as provided by the Apple TV set-top box or AirPlay-enabled TVs.

AirPlay - Apple

AirPlay system requirements - Apple Support

Use AirPlay to stream audio - Apple Support

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror your device’s screen - Apple Support

List of AirPlay 2-enabled receivers - Apple

List of AirPlay 2-enabled speakers - Apple

List of AirPlay 2-enabled smart TVs - Apples

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2021 2:34 AM in response to Neo-Blyton

If you check your manual, then you’ll likely discover that your Marantz receiver supports AirPlay reception of audio sources (i.e. intended for music).

That is a different set of feature support than AirPlay of video sources, as provided by the Apple TV set-top box or AirPlay-enabled TVs.

AirPlay - Apple

AirPlay system requirements - Apple Support

Use AirPlay to stream audio - Apple Support

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror your device’s screen - Apple Support

List of AirPlay 2-enabled receivers - Apple

List of AirPlay 2-enabled speakers - Apple

List of AirPlay 2-enabled smart TVs - Apples

Marantz doesn’t play the video on Airplay ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.