Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't use Apple products but my kids want to. How can I manage Family Sharing?

I'm not an Apple user. I don't have a Mac or an iPhone or an iPad to manage the Family Sharing stuff from. Where's the instructions for doing that from a PC?

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 3:40 PM

So one has to manage from an Apple device. <not impressed face emoji> There's just a never-ending stream of reasons I don't use Apple products.

2 replies

Apr 4, 2021 10:04 AM in response to SteveJobsUsedToWalkPastMyHouse

It can be done using one device, but it is a bit more difficult using only one device. On the device, sign into iCloud with your Apple ID and set up Family Sharing. Create the child's ID. Sign out of your ID and sign in with the child's ID. Swap iCloud sign in as required.

From the article below.

One adult in the family—the family organizer—can set up Family Sharing for the group from their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.

Family Sharing - Set up.     

Family Sharing.         

I don't use Apple products but my kids want to. How can I manage Family Sharing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.