Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to import my contacts in iCloud, attempted in systematic way but there is an issue in updating of all contacts. please can you you help me out in this regards.

I'm unable to import my contacts in iCloud, attempted in systematic way but there is an issue in updating of all contacts. please can you you help me out in this regards.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 2:58 AM

2 replies

Apr 5, 2021 3:31 AM in response to arunbrc007

There is no way of transferring contacts from one email account to another.

Contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

If Contacts on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks and more using

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.