Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I signed up for a website with Apple ID but I don't know what pw apple is gave them.

Parts of the website doesn't let me sign in with you Apple ID. So when I have to manually sign in it never works. I've tried using my Apple ID pw but that doesn't work either. Does apple generate different pw's for each website you use?

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Apr 7, 2021 6:06 AM in response to Eric Root

None of those articles help in finding the pwd apple used to create an account at a 3rd party website. For example I need to know both the email address and the pwd to delete my ToDoist account. I can find the hidden email address but not the password.

I did successfully change the password at ToDoist using their change password process and my hidden email. I was still able to signin with apple so i suspect that the interface does not actually use a password. I was then able to use my hidden email and the password that I created to delete the account.

I signed up for a website with Apple ID but I don't know what pw apple is gave them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.