Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleID > Password & Security

I am trying to revoke access for a third-party Sign In with Apple. The article called Manage the apps that you use with Sign in with Apple - Apple Support instructs me to go to Settings > Apple ID > Password & Security. I attempted that and it just spins and never loads anything. Please see below.

That article also says that I could go to appleid.apple.com > Security > Sign In with Apple > Manage Apps & Websites. That simply doesn't exist. The current Security section allows one to generate a password for use with a third-party application but doesn't let one manage apps or websites. The link to Manage Your Data & Privacy further below on the AppleID page also doesn't help.

What am I missing? Any idea why the Password & Security menu isn't loading? Thanks in advance!

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 14, 2021 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 10:58 AM

For anyone who might also experience this issue, a representative from Apple told me to disconnect from my WiFi and try to access the settings, and it worked. Not sure why my WiFi network prevents access to those settings... 🤷‍♂️

Similar questions

1 reply

AppleID > Password & Security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.