Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID (can't use that mail anymore)

Hello,

Is it possible to change the Apple ID e-mail for specific iPhone, for recovering purposes, as i do not longer have access to the e-mail Apple ID was registered with, and i cannot use the Forgot my password anymore, and i don't see any other Option Apple is giving me to recover and use my old iPhone again.

Thanks.

BR,

Vladimir

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 3:27 PM

Contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2021 3:27 PM in response to Ingenuitive18

Contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      

Apr 5, 2021 1:02 PM in response to Eric Root

Hello Eric,

Thank You for Your prompt response, but I think i did not explain my issue in detail.

1. I don't remember my Apple ID password, therefore i cannot sign in to Apple, as i am stuck where i have to sign in first, in order to proceed setting up New iPhone (after Hello!, choosing region, language and connecting to wi-fi).
  2. I cannot access the e-mail, i made my Apple ID account with, because it's domain no longer exists, and so that e-mail no longer exists.
  3. This is why i cannot reset my password as e-mail does not exist anymore and i cannot access the 6-digit code Apple sends me in order to reset the password.

Your current solutions require me always to Sign in first, and then do the rest, which is where i am stuck at first.

I hope You understand my problem now, and why i had to write someone from support, and couldn't solve it myself.

Thanks.

Apr 6, 2021 1:47 PM in response to Eric Root

Dear Eric,

The thing is that i am from Serbia, and Serbia still do not have Official Support for Apple devices.

All the links You provided are not helpful, as this way (through Apple direct question to Support), should be of help in the first place.

The other thing You mentioned "Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis." I would very much like to answer Security questions, but Apple doesn't give me that option anywhere.

I think the only way is that someone from Apple Support calls me or contacts me, and i explain the problem, and we fix it right away, as through these Apple Support links is 99% impossible, and my iPhone is probably forever useless.

Thanks.

Apple ID (can't use that mail anymore)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.