Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with scam from gift card

I just been scammed with 2 gift cards app store &iTunes first 15 POUNDS VALUE

SECOND 25 POUNDS VALUE

FROM ADULT WORK JERSEY ONE LADDIE REQUESTED ME TO BUY THOSE CARDS FOR A HALF PAYMENT FOR A DATE, I WAS THE ONE WHO BUY THOSE CARDS AND NEVER USE THEM

PLEASE CAN YOU BLOCK THOSE VOUCHERS

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 11:46 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the information in About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support including the following:

If you believe you're the victim of a scam involving Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2021 11:46 AM in response to florin215

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the information in About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support including the following:

If you believe you're the victim of a scam involving Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted.

Help with scam from gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.