Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contradicting Cookie Information

On Canvas, my Google Assignments window says that cookies are disabled. However, my Privacy tab in Preferences says otherwise. Is there a way to get Google Assignments to know that I'm allowing cookies? Safari Version: 14.0.3

Macbook Software: Big Sur 11.2.3

Macbook Model: MacBook Air 13in 2017

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 3:04 PM

Hey there Eisig_Liang,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re seeing a contradiction in cookies between your preferences and the website you’re on. We’ll be happy to help.

Do you have any extensions enabled that could be affecting this? Double check to verify. You can find more info on this and other steps that may help here:

If Safari doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

If the issue continues, try another browser and test again.

We hope this helps. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2021 3:04 PM in response to Eisig_Liang

Hey there Eisig_Liang,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re seeing a contradiction in cookies between your preferences and the website you’re on. We’ll be happy to help.

Do you have any extensions enabled that could be affecting this? Double check to verify. You can find more info on this and other steps that may help here:

If Safari doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

If the issue continues, try another browser and test again.

We hope this helps. Take care.

Contradicting Cookie Information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.