Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Sent folder in Mac Mail

Where can I find an All Sent folder to add to Favorites in my Mail sidebar? I have added All trash and All Inboxes but can't find (or do I create) an All Sent and All Junk that used to be in the mailboxes sidebar (list to the left) Recently installed OS11, aargh!

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 11:05 PM

Hey there!

Good question!

You should be able to hover your cursor to the right of “Favorites”, just by the border and select the “+” sign.

There, you should be able to add “All Sent”.

Hope that helps!

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 5, 2021 11:38 PM in response to WannaLearn

Hey again! I can actually see the “All Sent” there under “Favorites” but it appears it’s empty is that right?

If so, I may try to delete it > Right Click > Delete Mailbox. Then may try to re-add it using the “+” sign again.

I also see the “All Sent” under “On My Mac”, so I’d probably also remove that one before re-adding to Favorites.

Hope that does it!

In either case, I’d recommend first clicking on the Sent folders and clicking Mailbox > Export Mailbox, choose a location to save it first, just as a precaution. Cheers.

All Sent folder in Mac Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.